Do you know what loneliness feels like? Loneliness may NOT be exactly what you think it is, but it probably affects more women around you than you realize. We’re talking with Sabrina Santa Clara, a Licensed Professional Counselor in Las Vegas. She is also the co-owner of the Center for Integrated Wellness, and her approach includes traditional and non-traditional therapy tools incorporating holistic methods. Join us for more!
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- How Sabrina’s practice incorporates mindfulness, creativity, and spirituality
- “Non-clinical” vs. clinical therapy
- How Sabrina uses aromatherapy, creative arts, touch therapy and MORE!
- Why culturally-appropriate methods matter
- How Sabrina trains other clinicians in the art of psychotherapeutic touch
- Why touch therapy is a “touchy” subject
- Why traditional therapy emphasizes “thinking”
- Why Sabrina focuses on loneliness
- What is loneliness?
- The disconnection/the reconnection
- The different levels of loneliness
- Attuning—What is it?
- The wound of “not being seen”
- Why authenticity is important
- Myths about loneliness
- The root of loneliness
- “Big Love”
- Gifts of loneliness
- How to pay attention to your tender parts
Email Sabrina: email@example.com
Sabrina’s cell #: 702-762-4100