Dr. Rachna Patel has been practicing in the area of Medical Marijuana for half-a-decade now – since 2012.
She step-by-step walks patients through how to use medical marijuana for their specific medical condition without getting high off of it, without getting addicted to it, and without smoking it.
She speaks from the experience of having treated thousands of patients and having thoroughly reviewed the medical research on marijuana.
She completed her medical studies at Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine (Vallejo, California) and her undergraduate studies at Northwestern University (Evanston, Illinois).
You can learn more about the work she does at www.DrRachnaPatel.com
What you’ll hear in this episode
- What conditions are commonly treated with medical marijuana?
- How exactly does marijuana relieve pain?
- How does marijuana reduce inflammation?
- How is it possible to use medical marijuana without getting high off it?
- Are there ways to use medical marijuana other than smoking it?
- Is marijuana addictive?
- Who should not use medical marijuana?