Welcome to the Podcast! Today I am delighted to be joined by Dr. Ashlee Greer.
Ashlee teaches highly-sensitive, empathetic women to live a “hell yes!” life where they leave the shoulds behind. Her clients learn to live a passion-filled, turned-on, lit-up life where everything is possible, and to connect with their own intuitive genius.
She helps her clients stop prioritizing other people’s opinions; to give themselves permission to go after their own desires; to be deeply self-expressed, self-confident, and vibrant; and to release the limiting beliefs that have made them feel selfish or self-centered for putting themselves first in the past.
She has her Ph.D. in psychology, is powerfully psychic, and has over a decade of experience helping hundreds of people transform to feeling passionate, vibrant, fulfilled, and joyful.
What you’ll hear in this episode
- Why a parent’s relationship with an adult child is a privilege, not a right.
- Why prioritizing others over yourself is “a big #*!% you!” to your true self.
- Where to start when ending a toxic relationship.
- The damage caused by keeping everyone around you happy.
- How ending a relationship, even after being engaged, sparked personal growth.