Erika Martinez, PsyD is the founder, owner of Envision Wellness in Miami, Florida. A Florida licensed psychologist and certified educator, she specializes in combining her expertise in assessment, trauma, and shame resilience to address a variety of mental health conditions experienced by young professionals and entrepreneurs, such as anxiety/stress, burnout, limiting beliefs, people-pleasing, self-worth, heartbreak, and toxic relationships/codependency.
Dr. Martinez has a passion for helping others cultivate self-awareness and confidence so they can lead achieve happy and meaningful lives that make the world a better place.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- What is Childhood Emotional Neglect (CEN) and how it develops
- How to tell if you’ve been impacted by CEN
- What roadblocks, barriers or problems can occur when recovering from CEN
- Understanding the importance of self-regulation while healing from CEN
- Uncovering what parents may have done to cause CEN, and how it does not negate their admirable/loving qualities
Elite Daily – If You Want To Tell Your Dates About Your Mental Illness, Here’s When To Do It
Elite Daily – How Dating Is Different When You Have Anxiety
New York Post – Men Are Hardwired To Be Flashy Jerks With Their Wealth