Therapy For Trauma
Trauma Therapy for Women in Henderson and Las Vegas and Online Across Nevada
Life’s challenges can feel dark, heavy, or even impossible to deal with.
Most people who start trauma therapy feel stuck repeating the same painful patterns. Perhaps you can relate. Maybe you’re noticing that you complain a lot about feeling stressed, tired, and unfulfilled, or you feel sad, alone, and misunderstood.
Stuck in negativity and feeling worried all the time, you may feel like life is spent on constantly feeling anxious, unhappy, and alone.
Do You Feel Irritated, Sad, Hopeless?
Do any of the following resonate with you?
- You feel lonely, even when you are with others.
- You wake up many mornings feeling overwhelmed and depressed.
- You feel like you’re living at a frenzied pace leaving you feeling frazzled and scattered.
- You find it hard to feel joy, and don’t look forward to activities and experiences that used to be pleasant, fun, or rewarding.
- You are living life on autopilot, not really engaged or present to what is going on.
If these sound true for you, I want you to know that even if you are really struggling, nothing is wrong with you. What you are experiencing is common and normal, and it’s okay to ask for help.
Therapy Can Help You Feel Less Anxiety and Sadness
It’s possible to feel better. Imagine a life where you could…
- Experience a better mood and be productive.
- Shift into a more positive and hopeful outlook on life.
- Stop letting anxiety affect the way you live or make any decisions for you.
- Get to the root problems and solve those instead of using band-aids.
- Change your life for the better.
Navigate Life’s Challenges With Ease
Trauma therapy helps you rise above your challenges and start moving towards a life with less struggle and more flow.
You will uncover strengths and learn the skills you need to find your way through difficult feelings and situations.
You might believe that you should be able to handle all of this on your own. The truth is, it’s normal to need support with what you’re going through.
I’ve helped people struggling with constant worry and sadness find their way to feeling calm, capable and connected with life again. My clients discover that it’s possible to live a life that is not controlled by anxiety and depression.
My name is Lourdes Viado and I am a psychotherapist, human, and lifelong learner who is here to help.
How Trauma Therapy Works
Trauma therapy consists of 50-minute, one-on-one sessions that help you work through your concerns. In addition to listening, I will ask questions, guide you towards solutions, and share what the science tells us about what’s going on for you. I play an active role. Here’s how it will work step-by-step:
1. First, I provide a safe, accepting space so that you will feel comfortable sharing your struggles with me.
2. Through hearing your story, I will start to get a picture of what your challenges are.
3. We will start with helping you with immediate concerns like managing difficult emotions and challenging life situations4. We will also work to discover what your goals are in therapy and in life.
4. Keeping your unique goals in mind, we’ll figure out what’s needed to help you reach them
5. Over the course of our sessions, you will start making progress towards the life you desire.
6. Research shows that Trauma Therapy can positively change your thinking, beliefs, emotions, and behaviors. It can help you let go of what’s holding you back.
Let’s Get Started Today
Ready to start feeling better? If you feel stuck repeating the same painful patterns, Trauma Therapy can help.
Start now and get to a better place in your life.
To find out more about what it would be like to work with me, or to see if we would be a good fit, click here to schedule a free, 20 minute phone consultation.