Welcome to the podcast! Today I’m very excited to be joined by Dr. Elizabeth Bonet who is a certified hypnotherapist with a PhD in Clinical Psychology.
Dr. Elizabeth Bonet helps people feel more emotionally stable, happier and more connected to their partner, friends, and loved ones of their choosing. No one wants to feel bad about themselves or their parenting. She helps you feel better and more stable about both.
She specializes in hypnosis for a variety of problems and chronic conditions, such as if are you feeling overwhelmed or anxious, having physical symptoms due to psychological problems or trauma in your past, chronic pain, IBS and even if you just want to stop smoking.
She has also been a yoga teacher for over 15 years and was the founder of the award winning Yogafairy Prenatal Yoga company, won The 2014 Top 100 Leading Moms in Business award, and ran the company for close to 15 years before selling the company in May of 2016. Her prenatal yoga classes have been repeatedly featured in the Sun Sentinel and the Miami Herald. She has two kids, a cat and a rescue dog who she loves to walk.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- How Elizabeth was drawn into the field of hypnosis
- The biggest myths and misconceptions around hypnosis
- Neural pathways; what they are and how they work
- The use of hypnosis in healing from trauma
- Who is the inner child?
- Situations that can lead to a negative development of the inner child
- How hypnotherapy can help heal the inner child
- How hypnosis becomes integrated into a person’s life
- Steps to take to make sure you work with a trusted and professional hypnotist
- The gifts that Elizabeth has seen as a result of hypnotherapy