Welcome! My guest today is Shirani Pathak, an entrepreneur and holistic psychotherapist in San Jose, CA. Shirani is the founder and owner of The Relationship Center of Silicon Valley. As an educator, Shirani holds workshops and classes about the most important relationship of all—the one with ourselves. In addition, she does writing and coaching, formulating her unique approach of blending spirituality into all that she does. Shirani’s work is holistic in every way, using the mind, body, and spirit approach. She is a healer and a certified energy medicine practitioner who focuses her work on women, because we so often neglect ourselves. I know you will learn much from our conversation, so join us!
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Why we MUST nourish and cultivate the relationship with ourselves
- Why people are thirsty for what her practice offers
- How she blends spirituality with clients from different spiritual backgrounds
- Meet the client where they are
- “Care for others first”—it’s what women are taught!
- Two relationships that must be nurtured and nourished above all others
- Signs of those who don’t have a nourishing relationship with self
- What is the common denominator?
- How to “step into” relationship with yourself
- Loving yourself: it takes more than yoga!
- How positive affirmations can help
- It’s a process that takes time
- Resistance, challenges, and sacrifices
- Old relationships become “old stories”
- The “sifting” as we grow, heal, and evolve
- Misunderstandings and myths
- How do I find time for myself?
- “The Inner Hustler”
- Make a “to-be” list, and not a “to-do” list
- Suggestions for beginning this process (begin with quiet time each day for YOU!)
www.relationshipcentersv.com (Visit Shirani’s website for the Free Guide to Writing Powerful, Positive Affirmations.