Therapy for Highly Sensitive Persons (HSPs) in Henderson and Las Vegas and Online Across Nevada
Navigate life with less struggle, more ease.
When so much is coming at you, it can feel like it’s impossible to function.
Many highly sensitive persons feel like they’re drowning in overwhelm and are unsure of how to move forward. Perhaps you can relate. Maybe your creativity is nonexistent or you feel like you want to escape your life. Maybe no matter what you do, you feel like you just can’t get it right.
Stuck in negativity and feeling anxious and sad, you may feel like life is overwhelming, like it’s just too much.
Do You Feel Tired, Stressed, Sad?
Do any of the following resonate with you?
- You feel overwhelmed and exhausted
- You feel inadequate when you can’t do what comes easily to others
- You have a strong sense of not being able to cope
- You have intense emotional reactions that you feel bad about later
- You feel like you’re letting people down and doing everything wrong
- You feel like isolating yourself from the world
If these sound true for you, I want you to know that even if you are really struggling, nothing is wrong with you. There’s a reason for what you’re experiencing and it's okay to ask for help.
You don’t have to keep putting yourself last, caring for everyone else before taking care of yourself.
Therapy Can Help You Feel Less Anxious and Stressed
It’s possible to feel better. Imagine a life where you could:
- Feel at ease and comfortable with yourself and your life.
- Improve your relationship with yourself and those you choose to share yourself with.
- Create a more meaningful life based on who you are and what you desire.
- Stop letting anxiety affect the way you live or make any decisions for you.
Navigate Life With Ease
Therapy can help you create a life where you are thriving, not just surviving.
You will gain effective tools and develop the mindset you need to find your way through difficult feelings and situations.
I’ve helped highly sensitive women find their way to feeling good about themselves, their relationships, and their ability to handle life. My clients discover their strengths and learn how to move through life with confidence and calm.
My name is Lourdes Viado and I am a psychotherapist and highly sensitive person who is here to help.
How Therapy For Highly Sensitive Persons Works
Therapy consists of 50-minute, one-on-one sessions that help you work through your concerns. In addition to listening, I will ask questions, share what the science tells us about what’s going for you, and guide you towards solutions. I play an active role. Here’s how it will work step-by-step:
1. First, I provide a safe, accepting space so that you will feel comfortable sharing your struggles with me.
2. Through hearing your story, I will start to get a picture of what your challenges are.
3. We will start with helping you with immediate concerns like managing difficult emotions and challenging life situations
3. We will also work to discover what your goals are in therapy and in life.
4. Keeping your unique goals in mind, we’ll figure out what’s needed to help you reach them
5. Over the course of our sessions, you will start making progress towards the life you desire.
Research shows that highly sensitive persons can benefit greatly from therapy, shifting your thinking, beliefs, emotions, and behaviors. It can help you discover your gifts and let go of what’s holding you back.
Let’s Get Started Today
Ready to start feeling better? If you feel trapped in intense emotions and overwhelm, therapy can help.
Start now and take the next step towards feeling calm, capable, and comfortable as you move throughout your day.