Welcome! My guest today is Dr. Agnes Wainman, a clinical psychologist in private practice in London, Ontario, Canada. Agnes’ practice focuses on working with burned out and overwhelmed women, new moms, and those struggling with infertility. Today we’re discussing qualities of strong, successful women, from the writings of Glennon Doyle Melton, the author of Carry On, Warrior and Love Warrior.
Five Qualities of Strong, Successful Women:
- Have really good boundaries
- Boundaries create relationships, not distance
- When should you feel guilty?
- When to say NO and when to say YES
- Show up BEFORE you’re ready
- Are you a perfectionist?
- Don’t try to please everyone!
- Hit the PAUSE button and experience stillness
- We choose most of our busy-ness
- Turn envy into admiration and abundance
- How to shift the dynamic from jealousy and comparison
- Form an identity of your own
- Be aware of your contributions
- Who are you apart from your “roles”?
- Find the place of being OK with YOU
Join us for this conversation and learn to move through life with a strengths-based focus!
“Carry On, Warrior” by Glennon Doyle Melton
“Love Warrior” by Glennon Doyle Melton