My guest today is Stacey Horn, a relationship coach and clinical hypnotist. Stacey has been a licensed clinical social worker for 25 years and has spent the last 7 years exploring the field of hypnosis in beautiful Eagle County, Colorado. Even though hypnotherapy has been used since the 1700s, there are still many misconceptions, mysteries, and questions surrounding this therapy technique. Stacey is here to deepen our understanding of this technique that is used in various fields. Join us!
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- How Stacey was born via hypnosis and then used it when her own daughter was born
- Why Stacey likes teaching others to use this valuable tool
- What is hypnosis?
- How we enter states of hypnosis and don’t even realize it!
- Why hypnosis is a practice of consent
- How habitual routines, like driving a familiar route, can lead to a hypnotic state
- Being present on a subconscious level
- How children’s magical brains work and how we access that imagination as adults
- Common misconceptions about hypnosis
- How hypnosis can be used to benefit people:
- To overcome bad experiences
- For anxiety and panic disorders
- For dental work and even childbirth
- To manage chronic pain
- For smoking cessation
- Stacey’s “Release Pieces”
- Who best benefits from hypnosis
- How breathing techniques are incorporated into hypnosis
- Hypnosis: better in person or online?
- Choosing a hypnotist
- What to expect when seeing a hypnotist
- How hypnosis can work with those with infertility issues and infidelity situations
Contact Stacey: 970-616-4401