Boysen Hodgson is the Communications and Marketing Director for the ManKind Project USA, a nonprofit mentoring and training organization that offers powerful opportunities for men’s personal growth at any stage of life.
Boysen has been facilitating men’s work for nearly a decade. He’s a co-founder of the Springfield Open Men’s Group, former Director for the New England ManKind Project Center, and author of “The New Macho,” a credo for the new masculine. Boysen has been featured in numerous radio programs and publications including a New Conversation with Men, Good Men Project, Dallas Voice, and the Sunday Times of London.
Boysen received his BA with Honors from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, after completing 2 years of Design coursework at Cornell University. He has been helping organizations and individuals design the change they wish to see in the world for 15 years. He’s a dedicated husband, a cyclist, and an urban homesteader.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- What is the meaning of masculinity and why does it matter?
- The importance of finding a place where the context of your existence is made sense of
- Why the biggest journey a man can take is the 18 inches from his brain to his heart
- What is a man’s armor and how is it preventing him from doing his “shadow work”?
- Are you a candidate for the New Warrior Training Adventures?