Melissa Divaris Thompson is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist with a private practice in New York City, seeing primarily women in their 20s and 30s, pregnant women, and new moms.
As a holistic and depth-oriented therapist, Melissa’s role is to support clients in finding wholeness — mind, body, and spirit — creating more joy, ease, and healthy relationships. She helps clients remember their empowered, authentic voice and “tap back into” their true selves.
Melissa co-founded Honest Mamas to help support women emotionally and spiritually on the motherhood journey.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- How to find and remember your empowered, authentic voice
- Why it’s important to not forget about yourself even when putting your baby first
- The importance of understanding that motherhood is learned
- The power of emotional support from your partner
- The ease, effectiveness and practicality of meditation
FREE GIFT: 10 Tips for Repairing With Your Partner and/or Top 5 Psychological Challenges of Pregnancy eBook. Go to www.honestmamas.com, sign up and download.