Yvonne Tally is the author of Breaking Up with Busy: Real Life Solutions for Over Scheduled Women. She is an NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) master practitioner, and leads meditation and de-stressing programs for corporations, individuals, and private groups in Silicon Valley.
Yvonne is the cofounder of Poised Inc., a Pilates and wellness training studio, and is the founder of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Scarves, a charity that provides headscarves to cancer patients. She lives in Northern California.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- How ignoring self-nurturing and self-care can spiral into bigger issues
- How “I’m busy” became the new “I’m fine”
- The 5 types of OSWs (Overscheduled Women)
- How women can take a page from the “men’s playbook” and practice self-care without guilt
- Solutions women can begin to implement easily and immediately.