Online Therapy Across Nevada
What Is Online Therapy?
Online therapy is also referred to as virtual therapy or telehealth. Telehealth sessions take place online or by phone, and you can participate in therapy through secure, live video conferencing.
Online therapy can be just as beneficial as traditional in-person sessions, and you have the convenience of experiencing your therapy sessions anywhere you have a computer or smartphone.
Is Online Therapy Right For You?
If any of the following resonate with you, online therapy may be a good fit for you.
- You are a stay-at-home parent or care-giver
- You don’t have the time or desire to drive to an appointment
- You live in a more rural area
- You live in Nevada, but not in Las Vegas or Henderson
- You don’t have transportation
- You prefer to meet online
More and more people are experiencing depression, anxiety, and relationship conflicts, and online therapy is a convenient and effective way for anyone to receive mental health support wherever they are.
How Can I Get Started?
To find out more about what it would be like to work with me, or to see if we would be a good fit, click here to schedule a free, 20 minute phone consultation.