We’re taking a little time off.
The Women In-Depth podcast is taking a short break from releasing new episodes. We will be back on our regular schedule the last week of September.
In the meantime, if you haven’t heard them yet, here are the top 10 most downloaded episodes of Women In-Depth!
1. Episode 11: Childhood Emotional Neglect: The Invisible Experience with Dr. Jonice Webb
2. Episode 62: After Childhood Emotional Neglect: Healing Your Relationships with Your Partner, Children, & Parents
3. Episode 88: Parenting the Highly Sensitive Child with Julie Bjelland, LMFT
4. Episode 63: Gifts & Challenges of the Highly Sensitive Person
5. Episode 1: Getting to the Heart of Loneliness with Sabrina Santa Clara
6. Episode 76: Set Yourself Free: Cutting Ties with Toxic People with Dr. Ashlee Greer
7. Episode 87: Busyness and the Overscheduled Woman with Yvonne Tally
8. Episode 8: Shadow Work: The Inner Journey with Keri Nola
9. Episode 68: Understanding & Healing Codependency with Sharon Martin, LCSW
10. Episode 85: How Childhood Emotional Neglect Impacts Professional Life with Erika Martinez, PsyD